Monday, April 26, 2010


YOUR FUTURE IS FULL OF…
HOPE
because God is working on your behalf. In all things God works for the good of those who love Him.
ROMANS 8:28
JOY because God has a plan for you. "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord."
JEREMIAH 29:11
PEACE because God will be with you wherever you go. I am with you always.
MATTHEW 28:20
LOVE because God deeply loves you. How wide and long and deep and high is the love of Christ.
EPHESIANS 3:18
STRENGTH because God gives you everything you need. I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.
PHILIPPIANS 4:13
CONFIDENCE because God made you who you are. God saw all that He had made, and it was very good.
GENESIS 1:31
COURAGE because God can do more than you can imagine! With God all things are possible.Matthew 29:16

1 comment:

ourjoyfulljourney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.