Friday, August 10, 2012

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!


Ok! So this is the way we John, Gabriel and myself showed up to Junior's football game!
Anything MiSsInG????
YES!!! I got to the field and went to get out and I FORGOT MY SHOES!!!! 
How, you ask??? 
Other then saying "This is just how I roll!" hahaha!
I truly believe this happened because Junior told me he thought his game was at 4:30 and so I dropped him off at school for practice at 2:30 and he texted me and told me his game was at 4:00...but I didn't get the text until like 2 minutes before 4:00 so I hurried up, grabbed my purse, camera and Gabe's socks and shoes and we ran out the door... I put Gabe's shoes on in the car so we wouldn't be so late! I DIDN'T WANT TO MISS ANY PART OF THE GAME!!! 
So i got to the game and realized I had NO SHOES!!!
Yes, probably most people would turn around and go home and get there shoes..BUT... this MOMMA was not gonna miss her babies 1st game!!!! 
Hahahahaha..such memories!!!!

1 comment:

ourjoyfulljourney said...

LOL!!!! That is SO you! What a great memory!