Saturday, March 14, 2009

Rain(Snow) or Shine...Your Mail is Always on Time!

I just think these are great photos...I am so blessed to have a husband who works so hard and allows me to be able to stay home with the kids! So while I was snowboarding with the kids...he was trucking through snow...yes he is a walking letter carrier....
At first he was like a kid at Christmas and was so excitted about it and just thought it was so beautiful..he loved the snow falling and his feet print being the only one in the snow....but by the end of the route he was wet and cold and the novelty began too wear off!
I asked him if the mailboxes were hard to open since it snowed and all..he said yes...they were all covered with snow and frozen...he had to pry them each open...made for a long day!
We missed you being home for snow day but I am so thankful for all you do :)

1 comment:

ourjoyfulljourney said...

Reminds me of a song we had on a record when i was little..."the mail must go thru, the mail must go thru, no matter if there's rain or snow the mail must go thru." Never thought I would live to see that actually happen! ;) What a trooper John!