Sunday, August 1, 2010

VBS at Calvary Chapel Williamsburg

Here is my confession for today....When we moved to Virginia, God clearly showed us we would be in ministry full time, and that we would serve in areas that we did not serve in the 13 years at CC Livingwater in California... So I was excited and thankful for the pre-knowledge of this. HOWEVER, when God allowed for me to take a huge step of faith and become the children's ministry director...I honestly spent the first year questioning if God really knew what He was doing and was I right for this ministry...

NOW...I have to tell you...God has done a HUGE work in my heart and soul and He has melted me into the Children's Ministry and as I keep my eyes fixed on Him and pulling out His vision and not letting my eyes get caught up in the things of the world for this ministry...HE has given me great insight and JOY for this ministry..I believe I am in the most wonderful ministry of our church...

The ministry is growing and bursting at the seams and I thank God for pouring His Spirit into our ministry...

Vacation Bible Study is getting ready for it's 4th session and I stand in AWE of God and what He is doing in the hearts of our kids at Calvary Colonial Kids Ministry!!!!

Below or pictures from the last 2 weeks of VBS...hope you enjoy them and they express and capture the joy of the ministry!!!

1 comment:

ourjoyfulljourney said...

Thank you for allowing God to work in you :)
Your Joy is Contagious! And your love for the kids is a blessing. GOd is SO good! =)
Looking forward to these next few weeks of VBS!!!!!