Thursday, September 23, 2010

Please join me in my fight to make a difference in the lives of the more than 1 million Americans living with autism today.

I am participating in Walk Now for Autism Speaks to help change the future for all those affected by autism. Autism is the fastest growing serious developmental disorder.

If you would like to help me reach my goal of getting 10 people to donate $20. this week please visitwww.walknowforautismspeaks.org/richmond/totaljesusgirl

If you would like to walk for Gabriel join my team atwww.walknowforautismspeaks.org/richmond/rockautism

Click this link (right below..in light blue..don't know how to darken it..sorry) to watch a video about Autism Awareness and why I will walk :)

1 comment:

ourjoyfulljourney said...

We look forward to showing our love and support and walking with you all! ;)