Thursday, February 12, 2009

Funny things kids say...

The Funny Things that kids say...it just cracks me up...John's mom and I were just talking about this and so I had to share two of the really funny and cute ones right now.....
Gabriel's new favorite thing to say is "WATCH ME CLOSELY" in this voice like he is about to do something so amazing you won't even believe it....most the time I am amazed :)
Nathaniel's new thing is "Thanks Doll!"
He is so funny it just cracks me up and he does it with this tilt of his head and the shake of his hand...so cute!!!

2 comments:

Sosimo Strasburger Avila Jr said...

Hey guys tell the kids I said hi=]...man they seem like there growing up more and more, thats so cool. God bless you guys

ourjoyfulljourney said...

Gabriel's words are geting so good! I am just amazed each day, i love that pictur of him!!! :)