Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Family from North Carolina Visit

It has been many years since I have seen my Aunt Addie and family. I think the last time I saw them was at their wedding anniversary renewal and Destinee was only like 2 years old. So they drove down or up from N.C. this past month and visited for the day.It was nice cause mom was here from California and we all got to hang out.Aunt Addie made the most delicious chocolate chocolate chip cake! I think every night for the next week John and my mom (after the kids went to bed...hahahahaha) would pour a hot cup of coffee and sit down with their cake and coffee and were in heaven!
It was lots of fun seeing them and having them meet the whole family. The kids really enjoyed seeing them and are looking forward to our trip to North Carolina to their house!

No comments: