Monday, January 5, 2009

Pictures I just think are adorable :)

I was downloading pictures and trying to clean out some photos on my computer and I cam across these photos and just thought they are too cute! I was reminded of how truly blessed God has made me by these 5 amazing kids! (above is Nathaniel,Spencer, Junior and Gabriel)
Destinee ...she just turned 13 so it is rare to get her to allow you to take a picture of her anymore...her hair is never done enough or her outfit is not dressed up enough! hahaha..i think she is blessed to have so much natural and spiritual beauty all the rest doesn't much matter!

Gabriel just really loves when the brothers will allow him to hug on them and pose for a photo!


Nathaniel....I could just squeeze those cheeks he is so cute!!!!









No comments: