Monday, May 9, 2011

Oh Cyrenity!!!

Downloaded the 100 pictures Cyrenity took with my camera last weekend while I was over their house....she cracks me up!! Especially all the pictures she took of herself!!! Anyways, here are a few pictures from the eyes of my niece....guess we are gonna have to get her a camera of her own for Christmas! She actually pretty good :)
Tiff being silly...
Nathaniel
I don't know..just roll with it ... hahahha
Now do a nice picture Aunt Heidi....Much better ...hahaha she is so funny!
They call me "Spencer...E Spencer E"... love him!
This is actually a really cute picture!
Hey after an hour of posing...I had nothing left!!! lol
OH Cyrenity!!!
CHEEEESE!!!!
"WHAT UP"
"Would you still love me if my eyes where stuck like this forever????" lol

Tiff
Bobby
I love this face!!!!
John and I...xoxoxo
GET OUT OF OUR PICTURE UNCLE JOHN!!! lol
So funny...and a great way to keep her busy for an hour!!!!! Wish I could show you all 100 but even I don't have that much time to download them all! lol

1 comment:

ourjoyfulljourney said...

Cyrenity, cyrenity, cyrenity!!!
Did keep her occcupied!! ;)
I really did love some of the pics she got! :)