Monday, October 27, 2008

Things that make you go HMMM...




Sometimes you just stumble upon something that just hits you as funny and makes you go Hmmm...! This to me was funny...It was Saturday and I was doing my usual cleaning and so I turned on Spiderman to keep Gabriel's attention for a minute so i could switch laundry...when I came back up and around the corner..I could only see Gabe and the back of his beanie watching television...I though it was funny because he wasn't wearing one when I went down the stairs...and so when I came around to take a picture of him( I know only funny to the one who is his mom) I noticed that he was wearing it covering one eye! It just made me laugh! I love this picture because..if you look at it good...he is looking right at me! I don't see that very often :)

No comments: